Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Javen
    Javen

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Javen Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:57 am

Javen smiled as he nodded. "She said she was headed to Clock Town. That's actually where my home is. I'll show you there if you want." He offered his hand to help the wounded Zora, wanting him to see the excitement that the approaching carnival brings but was careful not to get his hopes up too high. "And if you'd like, after that I can show you around the town. The Great Fairy there in town may even be able to help heal your wound further."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  MakoZora Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:22 pm

Mako's face lit up at the sound of that, and he took Javen's hand willingly. "Fantastic! I will gladly go with you...I need to learn about this place. It may become my home, after all, since I can't go back to Domain." He shrugged nonchalantly. "Besides, I like learning about new things and meeting new people."
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Vepo looked at the other zora and Mako. "I don't know if I can handle going ta the Clock Town, but I am willing ta travel along for awhile. Who knows, maybe I can find somebody who can help make me a zora again."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Mako nodded. "Certainly. Hopefully we can find a solution to your problem soon, my brother."
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Vepo simply smiled at Mako. "And hopefully we can help you as well my brother."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Mako smiled, clapping him on the back. "You are very kind. So, we'll go to Clock Town together then?"
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Vepo helped Mako climb down the ladder, and then looked up to the other zora. "Coming brother,and by the way the name is Vepo."
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Hirvi slowly walked, almost lackadaisical in manner, out of the swamp. She heard others leaving as well, but tried not to pay to much attention. She simply talked aloud to herself, "What a bother. Don't know if I enjoy the swamp much, but it is better then going back to the bay." She let out a chuckle. "Guess it's of to town again. Gonna be fun there they say, with lots of people."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Mako stopped at the bottom of the ladder to catch his breath. "Whoo, that was harder than I expected it would be."
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 am

Javen smiled as he offered the injured Zora a hand "Want some help?" He was finally glad that there were other Zoras that were as estranged with this land as he was. he looked over the Zora's leg a bit then smiled again "Those are some nice boots too."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:24 am

Mako took his hand gratefully. "Thanks...standard issue for sentinels where I come from." He grinned.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:13 am

he pulled the Zora's arm over his shoulder, a smile still on his face. "I don't know about guards. The Zora of the Hall never needed them before. The Gurdo on the other hand... They love having guards and lookouts and stuff." He started helping the Zora out of the swamp towards town, trying to at least keep a steady pace behind the Vepo.

"Javen, again... By the way."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:50 am

"Mako," he restated. "It's a bit different in Zora's Domain...Especially since the incident with Jabu-Jabu becoming ill. King Zora wanted to make sure that our home was safe." He winced as he put his weight on his injured leg. "Ah! Okay..."
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:12 am

He frowned, utterly confused at the talk of "Jabu-Jabu" and the king. "I see," was all he could say. "well we better not use you leg too much... How about Humpback?" He asked as he remembered from his childhood how even the adults would do this if their legs were injured, at least till the got to the nearest Great Fairy. "That way I'll be your legs and you can be my eyes and weapon." He smiled again, hiding a chuckle.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 am

Mako chuckled. "Are you sure it's not a problem?"
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:07 am

Vepo went and helped carry Mako's weight. "Nice ta meet ya Javen. If need be I could carry Mako. I am not much of a fighter so it would be good ta have someone ready. Just need someone ta carry my pole."
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:55 am

Caro sat in the middle of Ikana's graveyard. All was quiet- just how she liked it. Perfect for being alone.
    Sitting in front of one of the graves, she picked up a sharp rock and began sharpening one of her thorns. They were starting to get pretty long- good thing no one at home had really noticed. Caro glanced up at the grave in front of her. Strange that a headstone wouldn't have a name, but that was the nature of Ikana. What a weird place, she chuckled. Not even her idealized Garos left bodies behind to bury. That made her studies about them somewhat difficult, but ever since one had appeared during her first trip to Ikana Valley, she had been enthralled. It attacked her, naturally, but she narrowly escaped. Ever since then she had been obsessed with them. They were so agile and strong! If only she was born a Garo, she sighed.
    Shifting her weight as she sat, Caro poked her thorn. Yeowch! Nice and sharp, she smiled, as she switched to the other one.
    As she sharpened, a cold breeze chilled her, and an ominous feeling crept over her. Caro shook a bit. Something wasn't right.

Far away, a Skullkid had stolen something very dangerous. His giggle echoed.

((Okay guys, get ready! Pretty soon those who want to be messed with by Skullkid will have their chances x3))
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:55 am

(Works for me.)

It was late evening by the time Vina reached Clock Town. Too late to try looking for answers, so she decided she'd just head for an inn and get some rest.

"Hey, you!" A guard shouts.

Vina looks behind her to see her companion having difficulties with a guard. Sighing, she readies her 'negotiation spell.'

"Is there a problem, officer?" she asks. If you were watching her right hand, you would've seen a graceful wave of her hand, accompanied by a subtle glow.

"Hm?" the guard replies. "Oh, no. Your friend's costume just reminded me of something for a moment, that's all."

(Basic seeming illusion. Koria doesn't look any different, she just doesn't stand out. Imagine she's wearing the Stone Mask, but without the absolute invisibility.)
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:26 am

"Very interesting... Yes, very interesting indeed." Chetanzi feverishly scribbles down a few notes in a tattered journal. He looks up at the rather generously shaped woman in a yellow dress and snaps the leather-bound book shut. "I must admit I never would have thought that there would be such a story behind all of this."

"Why of course there is, dearie," the woman replies. "There's a story for everything around here, after all. That's why nothing can stop this festival from happening because then the story would be over!"

Despite her not having finished, the Rito begins to walk away and is oblivious to the saddened look that has come over her face. As he walks away, he peers at his notes once again. "This is all so very interesting," he mumbles, not looking up. "Yes, yes..."

Last edited by Chetanzi on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Hirvi noticed the sky getting dark. she grabs some wood and sparks a fire. She found a tree by the path and sat down, leaning against it. "Sky looks clear tonight. Might as well call it a night." She starts to fade asleep.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:17 pm

( *nods* )
    "Thanks love" she looked about," now where is this library of yours?
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Vina shrugged.

"I'm not sure if there even is a library in this town, to be honest. Right now, my priority is to find an inn and set up shop, so to speak."

And with that, she picked a direction and followed it, clearly having no idea where she was...
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:21 am

Looking back a Vepo wit a nod he agreed. "well sure. I think we all can agree there... besides... not having a head-fin is an advantage there, isn't it?"

He looked around at the darkening sky smelling something start to foul in the water, Any Zora could smell it it was just as ill as was the heavy rain some time ago. "We better hurry... this place isn't going to be cherry for long." he looked back with a frown, them smiled, speaking more cheerfully. "Hurry! we'll be wanting to get you to the Clock Town as soon as possible."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:34 am

Mako hobbled along as quickly as he could, also sensing the uncomfortableness in the air. "Right, to this Clock Town of yours then."
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:03 am

(pssst, your're riding piggyback on the hooman. )

Javen smiled as he ran ahead of the three, of all that he missed, it was the hunting int he bay. this was his best make up for that after a few hours they reached the Clock Town, about an hour behind the girl and Lizafold. it was after dusk now, when he nodded to the guard. "Hey there Karmon... Hows the little boy?"

"Fine."

"That's good. I'm inviting friends over. the're right behind me," he said turning to point at them.

"Alright."

Javen waved to the two arriving now to the town proper, the clock tower's beacon a beam of sunshine in the darkness, spinning around and guiding all to its location.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 am