Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Koria_lizalfos Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:27 pm

(sorry about this but, I've been left out for a good week I need an excuse to get back in x.=.x sorry...) Koira looked around,watching the group head off towards the beach quickly joining up behind them" so where you bunch heading off to~? ".
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:32 pm

The three witches exchanged glances at the sudden news. Koume's brow furrowed as she retrieved her broom from the other room.

"This I have to see." She shuffled quickly through the shop and sped out the door. A sudden shriek was heard and the witch came tearing back. "The scrub wasn't lying, we're in deep now! I just witnessed a frog jump in the water and sizzle, SIZZLE!" The witch was in a frenzy, tearing through her books for a possible explanation. Ipsa was still in shock over the matter, putting a hand to her bandaged forehead.

"H-how can someone poison a whole swamp? What type of magic can achieve that?" She looked to her two mistresses who had worry written all over their faces. Kotake pulled another dozen books off the shelves.

"Something powerful."

Meanwhile, at the entrance to the Southern Swamp stomped into the grass, was the lost charm that was left to Ipsa. It was broken in two and covered in rust.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:39 am

Javen spun around just before he was out of sight. "Oh we're headed to the coast. you're welcome to join us if you wish but I think the lady needs your protection more. On second thought... she could come with us. There is the old scientist on the coast. maybe he's had some luck with a cure for her ailment."

Javen smiled as he awaited an answer up or down. Either way he wasn't too worried, the more the merrier. He was just glad to be heading back to the beach after the recent events.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:27 pm

"I'll go see how she's feeling, you catch up with the rest of them ya hear~ and have fun even if me and Vina don't make it!" Koria smiled and waved cheerfully, making a cute lizalfos like "mweep" before walking back to the inn, heading upstairs to Vina.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Vina sighs as she leans against the wall of the alcove she's hidden in. The town's laundry pool seems to be quiet, and she enjoys it.

Her shopping in town had been interesting, but largely ineffective. Topping off her travel supplies had been easy enough, but there didn't seem to be many curiosities around. Apparently, the only curio shop in town was a rather shady place, opening only at night and openly buying from thieves. She'd have better luck getting a decent souvenir from that silly Deku Scrub...
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:07 am

Javen smiled and nodded, "Alright girls... Hurry up," He says playfully calling the group of men as he started to make his way around the clock tower. he moved passed the arch to Northern Clock Town and down the other side. Wide open area and a statue in the shape of a sleeping owl marked the entrance to west clock town.

"You boys may get your tour after all." Javen said as he took them into West Clock Town, before them in the open courtyard were small shops, this was the market district. The most noticeable building was the Postal office then the combat trainer, if they were in awe enough to take in their surroundings the outlandishly styled lottery building would make their mouth gape open. Down the stair, covered partially by thatched awnings, were the Bomb Shop, a general sundries shop, and the mysterious and open only nightly Curiosity Shop.

Against the three shops, in the open air apart from the awning, was a man garbed in green, with red hair, greeting the small crowds and pitching his Rupee savings service... a "Bank" as he called it. The man even claimed that his "Bank" was such a great idea that the rupees could survive all sorts of cataclysm and any number of impossibilities. Those that accepted got an invisible stamp on the forehead and the deposit of Rupees sealed the contract.

Javen smiled as he nodded to the guard, listening for if any of his groups started to fall behind.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:46 am

Caro puzzled quietly for quite some time. Maybe these witches could help her find her brother? Caro knew nothing about magic. She simply assumed it could do anything, really.
    Caro turned to Koume, her expression unnaturally pressured into that of need. It was quite a strain for such a normally cocky shrub. "Witch.. please.. the imp kidnapped my brother. Is there any way you can help me track him down? Any sort of magic or anything that can be helpful?" she was basically pleading. Deep down she felt disgusted at herself for having to seek out help from others.

((I would slap Caro if I ever met her >_> ))
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:51 am

As evening fell, Vina chose to head back towards the inn. Her relative lack of success, both in research and in shopping, had left her feeling rather irritable.

Really, what I need now is a nice...

Vina paused as she looked over at the bar across the street from the inn. It said it was a 'Members Only' establishment, but that had never stopped her before. Besides, she desperately needed a drink right now...
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 am

Mako watched the shouting man, and tapped Javen on the shoulder. "Oi...what's happening there?" He pointed.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Javen smirked, "That guy... Don't know about him... Claims to be a 'banker.' He takes others Rupees and puts them in that safe... says he can keep them safe from anything and that you'll always have access to your money, but I think it's a begging scheme. Although a lot of people seem to trust him."
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Koume was a tad surprised at the scrub's sudden attitude, though losing a family member could do that to anybody. Still, it was too early to try anything especially large. The witch stepped into the back room, fiddling through some of her enchanted objects.

"Now, are you sure the imp had something to do with it? It's possible he just went for a stroll during the night."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:25 am

Mako was intrigued. "How strange...I wonder if he IS trustworthy."
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:58 am

Caro puffed up her shoulders, as if being accused. "Of course I know that! My brother isn't as careless as.. well.." As me, she thought. Caro relaxed, shaking her head. "I know he's been kidnapped. I just... I just know, okay?" She lowered her hood. Suddenly she wasn't feeling quite as strong as usual. "I told my father I would find him. I know I can find him. But.. I need help... I can't travel quickly, I have poor eyes.. I'm just a scrub!" With that, she shook her head and laughed. Caro finally realized how silly she'd been to deny that for so long. "I'm just a scrub, and I need help."
    Something about that statement was both embarrassing and freeing.
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:52 am

Vepo looks about seeing all the people around. He dropped his head toward the ground and fled into himself. "The...the town is....nice. I would rather just, wait no I should think of all. Did I just say....." Vepo seemed ta grow worse as they went on. "The beach...yes." He gripped his pole tightly as though trying ta prepare himself ta swing, but he began ta shake.
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:16 am

Hirvi looked at Garo. Hirvi never new such devotion. "I am willing to help you with what I can. I am pretty good at finding out dirt on people. Maybe I can find this imp." Hirvi grinned in hopes of finding him.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:22 pm

"Ah Vina!", the lizard jogged up to the great b-- you look dreadful girl..." koria looked over her, she was clearly despondent, and parched " there anything I can get you Vina... I mean it looks like you just had a bad day. "
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:36 am

"What? Oh. No, thank you. I was just about to head into this fine establishment for a drink. Would you care to join me?"
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:54 am

Javen lightly patted Vepo "Come on... Crowds are gonna get bigger soon. Lets go relax at the beach, right?"

with that he started off through the big exit out into Termina's field. just outside were two massive waterfalls on each side of a ramp slowly angled into soft sandy beach. there were remnants of what looked to be a guarding fence but they were in such disrepair that sections were missing giving them a rather large access to the coast. Javen started down the ramp, running his hand through the fountain and wetting his hair-like fin folds a bit.

"Come on... just watch out or the little sand diggers...."
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 am

Although he was not a Zora himself, Chet still could not help but smile to see the shoreline. It had been so long since he had last seen the sea, and he almost purred as the salty breeze ruffled his feathers. It was nearly enough to make the whole thought of there being water in the World Beneath the Waves skip his mind. However, out of habit, he still managed to make the note.

"This is absolutely marvelous," he said, his smile growing as he stepped onto the sand. "I'd forgotten how beautiful the ocean looks in the sunlight."
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:31 am

Koria gave a nod "Your right. The beach can wait, lets see what they have to serve today. Or if there even open, if there not than we may have to do a little browsing, chateau romani has been scarce recently... I hear the supplies been cut off."
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:43 am

"Chateau Romani? Hm. Never really heard of it."

Vina looked at the hours on the door, and smiled.

"They should have just opened. It's a members-only establishment, but if my guess is right..."

A brief hum, a slight distortion of the light around you, and suddenly Vina is wearing a ridiculous-looking cowprint hood, complete with ears. You can only assume you're "wearing" one, as well.

"This should get us inside without issue."
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:47 am

"mmm I like your style~ to the point with little hesitation~ if you ever wish to join my species ranks hehe." koria giggled softly opening the door for her"after you."
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:25 pm

Vina nodded gently as she entered the building.

"While I thank you for the offer," she notes, "I'd rather maintain my current species status. I'm sure you understand."

In the background of her mind, Vina can clearly hear a malevolent chuckle at her banter. Hoping to take her mind off of her internalized "friend," she heads over to the counter and orders a drink.

"Just give me something that I won't remember drinking tomorrow, would you please?"
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 pm

The husky barkeeper smiled " Hmm well were out of chateau Romani we do have milk from the Gormon brothers, that or water. " Koria followed close behind Vina sitting a few seats away from the end of the counter.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Vina sighs.

"Milk, then. Though judging by the color, I'm pretty sure that I'll be getting water anyway..."

And, upon recieving her drink, Vina gulps it down and instantly orders another, leaving her purse on the counter for easy access.

(And yes, Vina is going to get drunk off this stuff. Don't ask me how.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am