Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:36 am

Ipsa scuffed her feet on the boat floor in awkwardness, what could you say to that? To be lost from your home? She looked up at the clouds and sighed as they seemed to be clearing up, letting the sun come out. Just my luck. When I'm NOT looking for the mushrooms the sun comes out. The rest of the ride was pretty silent, Ipsa's mind was a tangle of questions she was too afraid to answer. Suddenly, she perked as the dock to the potion house came into view.

"Oh, here we are-erm-Mako? Was that right?"
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  MakoZora Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 am

Mako nodded. "Yes, that's right." He turned to look at the potion shop. "I really hope your witches can cure this," he mused aloud. "Although if they know their way around a red potion as well as you I should be right as rain in no time." He gave a soft, musical chuckle.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:52 am

It's mid-morning, almost noon, by the time Vina Kandora reaches the end of the road at the Great Southern Swamp.

Why are you even bothering? There's no way to run from yourself, after all...

Vina ignored the voice in her head, and kept going until she reached water.

Yes... and judging by the boathouse sitting up there, I'd say you failed in getting away from anyone I could hurt. Or rather, anyone you could hurt...

Vina shook her head in an attempt to clear it. The stalfos persona was getting more powerful by the minute, and would soon overwhelm her if nothing was done to dispel the curse or slow it down.

Fortunately, Vina knew a thing or two about magic.

Setting her bag and her hat down by an odd owl statue, she draws a ward of sealing in the mud around herself, and chants the incantation that would activate it. Within a couple of minutes, the spell is cast. She can still hear the malevolent voice, but it's much weaker now, as if it were speaking through a wall.

Sighing with relief, Vina passes out on the spot. The spell she'd cast had taken some reserves that she didn't really have.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:12 am

Koria gave a soft sigh climbign off her perch and landing on the ground on all fours, standing up on her back legs easily dwarfing the scrub. looking about for any guards that would have heard. "hello again love--" she was cut off by something... she could feel something something terrible before the aura of a pure clean magic overcame it. someone was near and using some very strong magics.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Ipsa couldn't help but giggle a bit at that comment, though it was mostly out of nervousness.

"Well, that wasn't anything special. I'm just a student. Kotake, my other mistress, she's the best at healing. She should have you fixed up no problem." The two followed the path and came upon a tower sitting in the middle of a lake. "This is the place." Ipsa said as her eyes began to furrow. "Hmm... Now for the task of getting you up there..."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Mako frowned thoughtfully. "I think I can manage it, if I'm careful..." he thought out loud. He nodded firmly. "It doesn't look that high." As they pulled up to the spot, he slowly stood up and stepped out of the boat, sucking in a deep breath for the climb. He grunted, gripping the ladder firmly, and began his ascent gingerly, grimacing slightly at the pain. He inched upward. "Meet you at the top."
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:39 am

Caro jumped in surprise, as she quickly grew flustered. "You- you were following me?" she squeaked, horrified. She coughed and coughed, hacking up a Deku Nut.
    Embarrassed beyond all reasoning, she attempted to regain her composure. "Why would you follow me?" she demanded, her voice cracking. Pausing momentarily, she whispered, "What did you see...?"
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 am

"I can't say that I did not have my suspicions... but there's something else happening... it's more important than this. But I'll need your help."she looked over her shoulder towards the palaces exit. "There's something back there. struggling to stay human...."
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:30 am

Vina wakes up slowly, her mind somewhat clouded from exhaustion and the spell's after-effects. The seal wouldn't hold indefinitely, but it would buy her some time as long as her magic held.

Lamenting the state of her clothes, she crawls to her bag and draws out a bottle of green potion. Sitting with her back to the owl statue, she downs the potion in a single gulp.

Pity I could never do complex alchemy, she thought. But then again, I'd need a Lost Woods mushroom for that potion anyway, and I don't think I'd last much more than five minutes if I tried to retrieve one.

Vina puts the bottle back in her bag, being careful to place it where it wouldn't be crushed. After seeing to that detail, she falls back into a quiet, dreamless sleep...

Meanwhile, something within her waits... and grows...
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:26 am

Vepo walks towards The Old Hags' Potion Shop, hoping they might be able ta help him. He has the look upon his face of a confused man. Vepo climbed the ladder and entered the hut. He looked about for someone ta ask for help. "I am looking for a way to reverse what has been done ta me. Is there anyone here that can help?"
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:51 am

Mako, having reached the top of the ladder (the witch was in the back room), looked up at the newcomer. "Hello?"
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 am

Vepo looksover toward the person addressing him. He is surprised ta see that it is a zora standing before him. "Hello there sir. I was expecting a witch. I am in need of magical services." Vepo looks over the zora before him. Seeing that he is different from most. He then spots the zora's injured leg. "Alright there?"
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:03 am

Mako nodded slightly. "I'm getting help from the witch too...although I don't know where she is...." He grunted and sat down; his leg was tired. "Who are you then?"
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:11 am

Vepo sat across from the zora. "I am Vepo. I once was a zora myself." Vepo stared at the zora, then quickly looked towards the floor. "I am very surprised ta see a zora here, or should I say another zora. Rarely do we wander." He looked at him again. "And who might I be addressing, if ya don't mind me asking?"
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 am

"What was that? I can't hear out of my left ear anymore, go see what it is." Muttered Kotake as she ground the petrified herbs in a bowl for a new batch of potion. Ipsa nodded and poked her head out of the back room, surprised at seeing this much of a crowd at the shop. Being in the middle of a swamp wasn't that popular of an area.

"Hello? May I help you?"
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:17 am

Mako opened his mouth to respond to Vepo, but the witch cut in. He addressed her instead. "Yes...my name is Mako. I was brought here by...Ipsa? Right? She told me you can help cure this." He gestured to his leg. "It's pretty infected...." He looked sidelong at Vepo. "I think this man needs your help too."
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:19 am

Vepo turns ta see one of the witches of the shop, completely forgetting the zora. He quickly stands. "Hello there, and yes. I have come here ta see if there is a way for me ta regain my normal form. I am willing ta do anything for you if need be."
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:35 am

Kotake eyed the newcomer eerily and took a few steps over to the other visitor, eyeinng him up and down.

"Hmm, if you're serious about this I need to know exactly what happened to put you in such a state. Or at least to see if you're not full of, well, if this isn't a case of too much alcohol one morning. So tell me, what became of this young Zora to put him in the form he is in now."

While this was going on, Ipsa was tending to the Mako and redying a bottle of purple liquid.

"This is going to sting, but it works wonders and clears the infection all the way through. I just need you to hold still, alright?" She braced his knee and began pouring the potion onto his leg.
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:45 am

Vepo let grew angry for only a moment, then let out a breathe. "About one years ago, I was fishing, trying ta catch food for my family. I came so close ta the shore. I thought, since I have never been out of the water my entire life, why not go ashore for a brief moment. I looked about, enjoying the sky and land, when a young boy came over. I only caught a glimpse of him, but it looked as though he was wearing a skull mask. Next thing I know, I started changing. Since then, I have been as you see me. I have been away from my family for to long, and I started ta loose hope that I would see them again. I searched for a way ta return ta myself, and it has finally brought me here. Is there anything you can do?"
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:03 am

Mako jerked his head back and gritted his teeth, sucking in a sharp breath at the pain. He gasped. "NNhh, you weren't joking..." He held his leg as steady as possible. "Auh, it's burning..."
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:05 pm

The witch furrowed her eyebrows at that story, that story did indeed sound like a story some drunk would come up with. But for the moment she'll take his word for it, either he was telling the truth or he was a wonderful actor. Either way, it was her job to help people.

"Hmm, from the story it sounds like either a curse of black magic of some sort. And I don't think any of my potions can help. They're mostly for replenishing magic or health, they don't deal with curses." She tapped her cane on the floor, her usual tactic for brainstorming, and paced a bit. "I don't know what I can tell you. My magic is primarily for potions. I COULD help you, but the fact that it's a curse opens up too many possibilities for what it could be and how I could treat it. I'm sorry, but unless you can find out exactly what this mysterious person did to you, it's too risky for me to try anything."

~~

Ipsa winced as the leg tensed up. She tried to cheer up Mako with a shy smile.

"That means it's working, trust me. One time I got attacked by a snapper while gathering herbs. I almost lost my leg if it were not for this stuff. Your leg should be right as rain now." After she doused the wound in the potion, she took strips of cloth and began wrapping the leg. "Just make sure not to fuss it too much so it can heal up. But you don't need to worry about infection anymore."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Mako relaxed as the pain for the most part subsided. "Ahhhhhh....thank you." He smiled gently. "If it wasn't for you I'd probably still be back in that field." He rested the leg gently down on the bench he was seated on, making sure not to bang it against the wood.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Caro was taken aback by the statement. "Trying.. to stay human...?" she inquired, her anger and embarrassment subsiding as she grew intrigued. Pausing for a moment to think, she eventually nodded. "Okay, I'll bite. I'm curious to see this."
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Koria grabbed the garo by the hood and hoisted her onto her back before taking off across the swamp, even wading through the water she was quick, " It's close... I can feel it. " they were nearing the boat house by this time. a young woman surrounded by a circle and a tome lay on the ground exhausted. A deep sense of fear and hate came over Koria at that moment, her instincts taking over as she pulled out her chain barb whip, her body doing everything on it's own. only a small fraction of her mind could be barely reasoned with in this state... but she was not yet violent. she could only feel the presence, still unable to tell exactly what it was.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Caro exclaimed profanities as she was picked up. "What are you doing?" she protested, wiggling all the while.
    As they neared the woman, Caro felt Koria's body tense beneath her. "Hey.." she mumbled, patting her head. "Hey... what's the deal..." Quietly she lowered herself from the Lizalfos' back. "Hey, lady, you okay...?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:22 pm