Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

MakoZora
    MakoZora

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  MakoZora Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:23 am

(bollocks, right xD)

Mako looked around in wonderment at the strange town. He smiled slightly at the bustling of the townspeople, happy to be out of the wilderness. His eyes were, of course, drawn to the massive tower in the middle of the square. "Wow...."
    Vepo

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Vepo Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:41 am

Vepo kept his eyes toward the ground, thinking there were to many people about. "Are you doing alright Mako? Just let me know if I can do anything for you brother." He lets out a breath, and then let out a smile.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:56 am

Caro shuddered off the chill she was feeling and tossed the rock off into the woods. It was about time to go home now.
    Pulling her cloak closely around her, she scuttled off, back into Termina Field. As the night crept in, the air grew chilly, and Caro scuttled faster. She was not a big fan of the cold.
    As she entered the swamp, she noticed its normal quiet had returned. Everyone was gone then? ... Thank goodness. Finally she approached the Deku Palace.

((Everybody poke in on this, by the way: https://majorasmaskrp.rpg-board.net/rp-discussion-f7/want-to-get-messed-with-by-skull-kid-t14.htm#290))
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:10 am

Ipsa shuddered at the sudden night breeze. Great, forgot your cloak, genius... She mumbled insults to herself as she drew a bit of heat into her hands, a light spell Koume had taught her when she first started her training. Long shadows began to snake out from behind all objects as she wandered farther and farther into the forest. No big deal. She thought to herself. If anything goes wrong, just whistle and call your broom. You'll be out of here in no time. But it won't matter if you're locked out of the store for not coming back with those damned mushrooms.-ACK! A rush of white fur suddenly rushed by her vision as her sidebag was snatched from her belt.

"HEY! You little rat, GET BACK HERE!" And I just fixed those stitches too. She tried tossing a few small fire balls at the monkey as it hopped from boulder to boulder with Ipsa stumbling behind.
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:46 am

Hirvi felt the chill in the air and suddenly awoke. She looked about seeing nothing. For a moment she started to fade back into sleep again, but suddenly she thought to herself, I did it again didn't I. Which way did I come. She stood up and began walking about. She began talking aloud. "Why did I even try to catch some sleep. I have no idea what to do." She then heard a noise, almost like someone yelling at something. She walked over toward it to see the witch that helped her in the right direction earlier and a monkey with her bag. Hirvi picked up a rock and threw it toward the monkey, trying to hit it's hand to force it to drop the bag.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:28 am

Mako nodded, smiling. "I'm quite all right...this place is interesting," he remarked, nodding politely at an old lady as they passed.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:25 am

(okay. mako, vepo, go check out my post on the skull kid and reply XD )

Javen smiled as he held up his hands "Welcome," he then held his hands wide offering a view of Clock Town proper, "to Clock Town."

he spun around a little and laughed and then remembered himself. "Okay, first the Great Fairy." he said walking towards northern Clock Town. "This way.. You'll pass by the clock tower itself Mako... Get to see it up close." He winked.
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:20 am

Vepo began ta carry Mako, following Javen while still keeping his head down. He almost walks into someone. He mumbles toward them, "Sorry there, and excuse me." He continued on.
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:32 am

Chet stumbles forward. Not so much because of having been run into but out of surprise. "Oh, yes!" Terribly sorry... I was just-"

His words stop and his red eyes grown wide. He stares after the three companions, his mouth having gone dry, and then the scholar finds himself hurrying after them and all but tripping on his long tunic. Such curious creatures! he thinks. Surely I have never seen anything like them before.

"Please wait!" he cries. "There is something I need to ask!"
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:38 am

Javen smiles as he turns around, gently stoping Vepo. "yes good sir? Are you here about the festival? the Inn is over on the east of town."

He looked over the strange man, never having seen his like before, then again all sorts of strange beings were here for the festival.. Even some Redead had passed through for the festival one year, but the guards dealt with them when they outstayed their welcome.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:09 pm

The monkey was hit by the rock hard on the shoulder but was only knocked off course for a short while as it settled on the top of a large tree, baring its teeth at the two below.

"Great" muttered Ipsa, crossing her arms and pondering the situation. She looked over at the newcomer, squinting in the darkness. "Oh, aren't you the person from earlier? Are you lost?"
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:12 pm

"Ah, yes. That is..." Chet's mind goes blank for a moment as his thoughts swim about in his head. What would he possibly say and not offend them? "May I ask who you are?" He swallows hard. "I myself am Chetanzi... of the Rito."

Last edited by Chetanzi on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Mako smiled warmly at the nervous-looking young man with the odd nose. "My name is Mako, formerly of Zora's Domain." His hairless brow furrowed slightly. "I...have never heard of a "Rito" before...I mean no offense of course," he added. "It's just a curious thing is all."
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Hirvi looked over the witch and smirked. "Yeah we saw each other before. I nodded off for a bit and got turned around again. I don't know this place well at all. I am a just explore it person and it is a bit confusing here." She looked over toward the monkey and tried thinking of a way to get the bag from it.
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:11 pm

"hmmm... what about there?" Koria pointed over toward a building with a bell on top the words stock pot inn engraved on it, shining and new like it had never even been rung.
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Vepo looks up at Chetanzi and smiles. "I am Vepo." He lookes back toward the ground.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Ipsa smirked at the newcomer, now noticing since she was closer that she had skin as dark as her mistresses, hmm, maybe they were from the same area. Oh well. She looked back up at the monkey, who was now starting to rummage through the contents. As it brought out one of the bottles of red potion, Ipsa jolted.

"Hey! T-That's merchandise!"
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Hirvi let out a chuckle. "Troublesome thing. Maybe you can distract it for a bit. I will try getting the bag. I am what some call a thief. How much trouble can it be." Hirvi circled behind the monkey.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Ipsa raised an eyebrow as the woman circled the tree. The monkey was too distracted by the contents of the bag to notice what was going on at the base of the tree and kept examining the shiny red liquid inside. Every time he turned it over in his hands, Ipsa found herself becoming more and more tense. It brought her back to her first days with her mistresses, it was all wooden spoons and harsh tones. "Don't waste, don't waste", and this was indeed wasting. When the bottle was smashed against the trunk of the tree, her hands began glowing more intensely.
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Hirvi stretched out a bit. She then simply nodded in the witch's direction, not noticing her hands glowing. Hirvi then quietly ran toward the tree, kicking off it toward the branch the monkey was on.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Vina looked up at the building that she'd unwittingly walked towards. Sure enough, a sign on the side of it declared it to be the Stock Pot Inn, welcoming travelers and declaring its hours.

"Ah," Vina says, "Excellent. We'll rest here for the night, and tomorrow I'm going to ask around town for a few things. I should be able to manage on my own, so you're welcome to do as you please tomorrow. After that, I think we'll be doing a fair amount of wandering..."

Still talking, mostly to herself, Vina walks into the Stock Pot Inn.

(I'll continue this after I get out of class. It's too cold to keep typing, and I don't have enough time to really get into this anyway.)
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:25 am

(My bad, I needed sleep. :p I was confusing your conversation with Hirvi with our conversation with Chet XD )

"And I am Javen. We... well most of us," he looked to Vepo who was currently more Termanian than himself, "are Zora. Are you looking for something other than he Inn? We're in a bit of a hurry." Javen held out his hand at Mako's leg "Our brother is injured and we were going to see the Great Fairy. You are more than welcome to join us, if you wish."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:15 am

Mako smiled. "Yes, come with us!! We can always use the company."
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:51 am

Zora...

"Yes, yes, of course! Thank you!" Chet composes himself and clears his throat. "I mean, that would be excellent. I do not believe I have ever met a Great Fairy before. Very interesting."
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:10 am

Javen smiled as he motioned vepo to follow again "Well come on then.. I'm sure the sooner Mako can wall the happier BOTH Mako and Vepo will be." he chuckled as he made his way to the very doors of the clock tower and turned to the right, moving up the wooden ramp up and around the tower. The grand clock turning, it's wooden and metal gears cranking and spinning the beacon at the top slowly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:03 pm