Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Koria perked up immediately, "it can't be can it!" she yelled out in joy rushing down the stairs in nearly full armor, much of the chain mail underneath showing." Mako! I never thought our paths would cross like this!" She walked up to him smiling, " I see ya got that leg of yours fixed~"
    Javen
    Javen

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Javen Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Javen smirked then chuckled as the Lizafols approached the small group, intrested in Mako. He shook his head and looked back at Anju. "So how much for four?"

Anju looked in the arrivals book and smiled. "We have a room left thankfully. How long do you want it?"

"Oh just the night. My friends all have separate journeys... Just need a nights rest."

"ahh okay... It'll be... hmmm, 50 rupees."

Javen laid the money out and smiled as Anju took th shards and put them into a small safe.

"Enjoy your stay," She said with a weak smile, her mind thinking of her upcoming wedding and wondering were her suitor had run off to.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 am

Mako grinned. "Hello again, Koria! Yes, Javen took us to see the Great Fairy and she took care of all our injuries. We're staying here for the night." He nodded. "I see you're looking well."
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:57 am

"Night?" Vina asks from the stairwell. "I thought it was at least dawn..."

Cursing inconsiderate roomates and 'travel fatigue,' she stalks back to her room. A distinct slam is heard when she reaches it.

(I'm honestly a little confused about what time it's supposed to be, but I'm assuming it's probably around 10-12 in the evening, at least. Vina's going to be out until tomorrow morning, game time, so please let me know when you manage to catch up to that.)
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Javen wrote:(ooohhhh..... How about like this?

This way we can discern if people or a head or behind in the storyline. as for now lets say it's early morning... Just a few hours sleep. Wink )
    ( sounds like it would work, I'll start with it I guess)
    TIME: 6:00 AM
    DAY: ----

Koria nodded to mako, "vina where ya going it's still early in the day! they must be talking about tonight!" The lizard looked over at the stairs before turning back to mako, " so how was she? After all I would love to hear of my species mortal enemy " She giggled softly and grinned.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Mako chuckled. "Frightening...but helpful. She completely cured my leg, like nothing ever happened." He shook his head. "Absolutely incredible."
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Koria gave a slow nod, " any idea's on waht to do now love~?" she cooed softly even clad in armor she look friendly.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:34 am

Vina was just about to get undressed again as the bell began to toll. Opening her window, she could indeed see a bit of light coming up from the east.

Sighing, she decided to head downstairs and see about breakfast. She'd feel a lot more awake once she'd eaten...
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:38 am

As the sun began to rise, Caro could finally see the intense purple glow of the swamp water. Shocked, she ran into the palace.
    "There's something really bad going on out here!" she cried out to whoever would hear her. Instantly she ran into her father.
    The Deku Butler's head hung low, and his face was buried in his palms. "That imp... it..."
    Caro stepped back, grabbing her father's shoulders. "You've seen the swamp?" She looked about frantically. "Where is everyone?"
    Caro's father began to sob. "That imp took him... took him away.."
    "What? Took who? Dad??" Then it dawned on her. Where was her brother? "Dad.. Dad. Please don't tell me.."
    "My only son.. My only son..." The Deku Butler broke down in tears.
    Caro took a step back, staring at her father with wide-eyes. That imp.. that imp took her brother. No. No.. "No!" she shrieked. "Where is the King? Where is everyone?? How could you let this happen??" Caro cursed at her weeping father.
    "Hollyhock," the Butler addressed his daughter, gazing down at her with a hurt expression on his face, "where were you? You were supposed to be watching him last night..."
    Caro felt a pain shoot through her heart. Tears filled her eyes. She was supposed to have stayed with her brother the night before. "I'm going to get him back!" she huffed, stomping her foot. "Stop worrying. He's going to be fine.." she wiped the tears from her eyes and hugged her father.
    The Deku Butler was taken aback at his daughter's sudden reaction. He gazed down at her with uncertainty in his eyes. The imp that had taken his son.. Something was truly off about the entire situation. There was no reason for the imp to kidnap his son. Somehow he knew he would never see him again.
    But he didn't have the heart to tell Hollyhock.
    Quietly he stepped away from his daughter. "I should.. get back to the King.." he mumbled softly. "We should see about the swamp..."
    Caro nodded. It was for the best. "Take care, Dad. I won't be back until I have my brother."
    The Deku Butler's heart broke as he quietly walked off to the throne room.

As Caro left the palace, she stopped for a moment as she spotted the Princess sneaking off with her monkey friend in the direction of Woodfall Temple. Caro raised an eyebrow, but shrugged it off. Just another rebellious scrub, she laughed to herself.

((I like the Time idea, but since some of our players are going a little slower than others, I'd say it doesn't have to apply to everyone in the board. Just those who are in little groups at the moment. Also I'd say we give it today and tomorrow before we start the Dawn of the First Day. That is all :B ))
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:22 am

Hirvi stayed in the shop. She looked about and tried to remember what she could about the encounter, but her thought kept drifting to her past. Seeing the witches did not help in this matter. "I don't know if I can help much, but I will try. This skullkid was very different then the rest." She remembered his words. They played back in her head over and over. "I do remember that he had on a mask. Not sure if that will help." She looked back at Ipsa, wondering why the gem and bottle were important. "What was it he took, and what is the gem for anyway?"
    AshleyEspeon
    AshleyEspeon

Location : Somehow...I don't think I'm in the Lost Woods any more...

Post  AshleyEspeon Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:13 am

I groan wearily as the sun shines into my eyes through the window of the room. "Go away...Damned sun..." Pulling my blanket over my head, I feel Lynn start pounding on me. "Oi! Ashley, get up! It's dawn, and everyone's already left the room!" I pull the cover off of my head, glaring at the fairy. "And I suppose you're not going to let me go back to sleep, then...?"
    I swear, if I could see her face, Lynn would be grinning at me. "Darned straight!" Grumbling to myself, I get up, shove my blanket into the pack, hoisting it onto my shoulders and putting my traveling boots back on. "Right. First stop: Food. Then I guess we'll take that woman...what was her name again? Vina? Whatever...To the Great Fairy and hope that she can cure her. Goddesses know we don't need a stalfos running around here." Lynn stares at me for a second before asking me how I knew it was a stalfos that Vina would become. "You should know, Lynn. There's only a few curse types that can affect you from traveling through the Lost Woods: The Stalfos curse: That's for hylians, the Skull Kid curse, that's the one for Kokiri and children, and a few others, one of which I believe was becoming a wolfos." Lynn nods as best she could after my explanation, no small feat for a fairy. I open the door, walking down the steps right outside of our room, taking them two at a time. I notice that there seems to be a bit of a reunion going on between some people including that injured Zora that I saw before in the rain. It looks like he's healed fully now, which makes me grin a bit. Before I could announce my presence, my stomach does it for me, grumbling loudly enough for most people assembled to be able to hear. A slight blush rises to my cheeks as I look around nervously. "Ehehe...Guess I really need some food..."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Mako sighed. "Unfortunately no...I'm completely at the mercy of Javen for the moment. I don't know where anything is around here, or even WHAT is around here." He scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. "Even though I'm physically cured, I still wind up a burden." He chuckled wryly.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Vina, for once, is speechless. As you follow her gaze, you find that she's staring at the girl who slept with her group just the night before... or more specifically, at the fairy hovering around the girl's head.

"Kokiri... impossible. They're a myth."

Vina heads for the back rooms of the inn, smelling the fact that she'd probably have to cook breakfast herself if she wanted it edible...
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:30 am

(I'm sorry in advance.... I have a habit of merciless torture.... XD)

Javen was in the kitchen, having jumped the counter as Anju and the others were busy watching the clamoring even before the inn was to open again.

"Ack! Anju! Too much Chuu spice!" He said as he grabbed a knife and started cutting some fronds from the swamp, their sweetness would dull the bite of the Chuu spice.

Anju, out of reflex, bowed carelessly low and hit her head on the registry book. she groaned as she stood up, her head spinning a little, "Sorry."

"Don't worry I can fix it." he said, muttering under his breath "as best I can..." He grabbed a fish and began cutting it, then a few vegetables not present in the mix. After a few minutes the putrid smell changed to that of absolutely nothing, A vast improvement. "As I've told you Anju.... Bland food is better than bad food. No more Chuu spice. No more spice period aside from salt and pepper. And please add more vegetables than Orange and White Roots."

"Yes, sorry." she said as she turned to the kitchen, Javen having bowled the now edible soup into several bowls and placed them on a tray.

"Now... Who's hungry? I assure you it's better than it was." He smiled holding the tray.

(What the hell? Am I a Zora or the mayor? I have my fingers in everything it seems. XD)
    AshleyEspeon
    AshleyEspeon

Post  AshleyEspeon Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:41 am

Vina seems to be shocked about me being a Kokiri. I'm used to that response, though so it doesn't really bother me. I hear the commotion in the kitchen as I smell something foul. A few minutes later the smell is gone and a Zora comes out of the kitchen with several bowls of soup. I take one and a spoon, thanking him and looking around for somewhere to eat. Deciding against letting the soup get cold, I sit on the steps, eating. "If this is what smelled terrible earlier, I'm glad someone managed to fix it so it doesn't taste as bad as it smelled." I continue eating, probably a bit too fast. A couple minutes later, I'm done and grin. "Ahh...That was good." I notice Koria, I think her name is, and I walk up to the lizalfos. "Hey...Thanks for letting me stay in your room last night, I really appreciate it. It looks like your other friened, I think you said her name was Vina? Anyway, I think she's having a bit of trouble believing I exist, not that I'm too bothered by it. I'm used to people being surprised at the knowledge I'm a Kokiri." Lynn beats me on the head a couple times to get me to shut up. "Oops...I guess I kinda started rambling, didn't I? Sorry!"
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:19 am

Vina prepares herself a bowl of soup, and grabs a couple of stale rolls that she notices on the counter. Taking her breakfast to the lobby, she sits down and begins eating.

As she eats, she continues to glance at the green-clothed child, and thinks about the situation. While it was true that many of the sources she'd read about the Kokiri had only suggested them as mythological, it was hard for a scholar of her nature to deny the evidence of her own eyes. Green clothes, a fairy hovering nearby, and a child-like appearance. If this girl wasn't a Kokiri, she was imitating one quite convincingly.

"Alright," Vina muttered to herself, "a Kokiri. Now what?"
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:48 am

Kotake was puzzled at the stranger's description, pawing through her collection of books on the swamp wildlife.

"A mask you say? Hmm... That may or may not explain a few things, masks are pretty popular in terms of enchantments or spells. But then again, it could also be a rampant thief in disguise as a skullkid. The only way to find out," the witch closed the last of her thick books "is to find him". Ipsa shuddered, almost choking on her potion. Koume shook her head, turning to the visitor.

"Er, to answer your question dear. This gem is an important thing for a witch, it is where our power is channeled so it doesn't take over our bodies on its own. But there's a price with the power, if we lose our gems be they destroyed or separated from our bodies... Well, let's just say it doesn't end well. It just ends." Koume shot a glance back towards Ipsa, who pretended she was invisible in her seat. "You say he stole something? Ipsa, should we know?" Ipsa was silent for a moment before finally muttering.

"The protection charm, the one my mother left." Kotake's eyebrows furrowed.

"Now, what would he want with that?" She stroked her wrinkled chin. "This is looking out to be trouble. We should all be on guard, the wood is forbidden as of right now." Koume turned back to the stranger, concerned by her fretting look.

"We didn't get your name deary, where are you from?"
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:19 am

Vepo sees all the people about the room and slowly starts ta loose himself. He grabs the soup from Javen and tries ta eat, the spoon shaking in his hand. Most of it falls back into the bowl. "Thank you so much. I...thank you." Vepo paced as he tried ta enjoy his soup.
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:26 am

At first Hirvi stayed silent, then let loose another smirk. "My name is Hirvi. I do not come, but go. I travel where I can and take what I must." She seemed to gain a bit of her confidence back. "So what was special about this charm, beside the sentiment."
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:55 pm

"Tis alright young one~, there are far to many species that are regarded as myths, That or completely savage," Koria's eyes turned to slits for a second fighting with her own rage inside before she calmed," hmmm now I do believe the inn keeper isn't going to be too happy that I let you stay in me and Vina's room, mind if we walk around town for a while~? after all I do believe it's a first for both of us to be here." She cooed softly and looked about walking slowly towards the door.
    AshleyEspeon
    AshleyEspeon

Post  AshleyEspeon Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am

I nod at Koria, walking behind her to the door. "Seems like a nice place, this. From, what I've heard there's apparently a carnival that's approaching. Sounds fun!" Looking around outside, I notice a strange flower where we were talking last night, a building built like a treasure chest, and a few other places that looked to be buildings for games. As I take all this in, I see a kid walking around with a white shirt with blue sleeves, and a number on his back. Muttering to myself, I wonder what the number is for.
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:09 am

Vina sighed, and quietly checked what the reservation on their room had entialed.

"Let's see... Mina Pandora and company, 2 nights, private room, all expenses pre-paid. Obviously, whoever we booked over is as inexperienced in travelling as our hostess is in running an inn..."

Having assured herself that their 'reservation' would hold until tomorrow, Vina heads out to ascertain what she can about the local terrain. Something told her that she might find something interesting to the east...
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:40 am

Javen sets the tray down, taking a bowl himself and setting beside Vepo, smiling to him as he tried to reassure him.

"So brother... Do remember what it felt like to bask in her power?" He took a slow slurping sip, wiggling a little to keep himself from touting how he turned the soup into a mildly edible stew, "I think she liked you and Chet the most."

He took another sip and wiggled, looking at Mako, who had gone rather silent, then looked back at Vepo. "I really do."
    Koria_lizalfos
    Koria_lizalfos

Post  Koria_lizalfos Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Koria looked about and stretched as she walked out into the town, her gold armor gleamed in the early morning light, though there was something bothering her. Something far larger than she thought of... Mile above the planet, the moon had halted in it's orbit and slowly began to turn, revealing the hideous face it hid for centuries, but it was to far to do anything now, all it could do is cry in desperation as it began it's lonely decent, weeping a single tear. ( feel free to have that hit at anytime >:3 )
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:30 am

Vepo looked at Javen as he sat next ta him. He tried ta focus on only /javen but his eyes seemed to shoot about the place. "I did enjoy the feel. I... I felt like I used ta." A tear rolled down his cheek as he remembered his old life. He did what he could ta hide it. "I want ta thank ya again."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:18 pm