Role-Playing for Nerds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing for Nerds

A Majora's Mask RP for nerds :B

+7
Vina Kandora
Koria_lizalfos
Javen
AshleyEspeon
Ipsa Hashmat
MakoZora
Garo-Caro
11 posters

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Javen
    Javen

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Javen Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:22 am

Javen smirked as his hand moved like lightening, wiping the tear's moisture before anyone could see it, "No problem brother. Besides.... you must feel so... exiled," he said with a stinging tinge of knowing before smiling, "Don't worry though, Later today after showing you all about the town i plan of a trip..." His eyes light up as if the sun itself were in them, "To the beach."

he then looked away from Vepo for a moment. "You're all welcome to come too, especially you Chet." he smiled then looked back to Vepo, gently patting his shoulder. "By the way... You remind me of a friend I knew. He was a great friend if a little shy. Shame what happened though."
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Majora's Mask: The Untold Story ((Official RP))

Post  Chetanzi Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:17 am

Chet blinked, having suddenly been drawn into the conversation. He had been so lost in his thoughts and in scribbling down his notes that he was a little startled to have heard his name. Whether it was unfortunate that he had missed the earlier compliment was hard to say, but when Chet realized he had been invited to come along, he could only smile.

"It would be a delight to see it... the beach, I mean," he agreed in his quiet way. He briefly thought to try and comfort Vepo as well, but he soon decided against it. However, he couldn't deny he felt sympathy for the man as he, too, understood the sense of being apart from something once so familiar.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:22 am

(ohgod where the heck have I been)

Mako's ears perked up. "We're going to the beach?" He smiled. "Fantastic! I can't wait."
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Koume drummed her fingers against the main desk of the shop.

"When we started having Ipsa run errands for us, we put a spell on that charm in case a she ran into a thief or ruffian. It gives off a pretty decent dose of stun poison to whomever tries to take it apart to get at the fake jewel." Koume raised an eyebrow at the stranger, suspicious of her explanation.

"Well, this makes us going in circles. Something is going down dear sister, do you not see that?"

((Sorry for being inactive, classes are my first priority.))
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Vepo smiled as he stood up. Within a few moments he regained himself. "I would love ta go to the beach. I would feel much better there. It won't be as busy there." He slung his pole over his shoulder, ready ta move without hesitation.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:47 am

"Then that settles it. Skip the town tour and straight to the coast!" Javen stood with am even brighter smile. "And who knows, maybe we'll run into some Gurdo Pirates!"
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:07 pm

"P-Pirates?" Chet squeaked, his eyes wide as they gazed up at Javen. While he was confident that the other three "Zoras" could hold their own, he was not so sure of himself. Even so, he was also brave enough to admit it. "I'm not sure I would be much help should that happen, I'm afraid..."
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Mako patted Chet on the back lightly. "It's all right, friend. If any Gerudos should show up, we'll fend them off for you." He lifted his spear to make his point. "This isn't just for show," he chuckled.
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:59 am

Chet chuckled weakly at the sight of the weapon. "Yes, yes, well... I have no doubt of that." Taking a deep breath, he tried his best to shake out the worst of his anxiety and put on a smile. "I suppose we should be going then?"
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Hirvi listened to the witches, "Something is wrong in the wood, but things always seem to work in the end don't they?" Hirvi looked about the shop. She seemed to listen and not at the same time.
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Mako smiled broadly. "Most likely. I'm pretty excited, actually."
    Vina Kandora
    Vina Kandora

Post  Vina Kandora Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:56 am

Vina scowled in frustration. A town this rich in history and culture, and not one library? Absolutely preposterous.

The closest she'd found was the local town hall, where she'd managed to get a few brief words with the mayor's wife before she'd been briskly ushered out.

"Curses? Well... the only curses I know of are in the canyon to the east of town. I'm sure that you could find some help there..."

Vina sighed. If that was all she had to work with, she might be in some serious trouble soon.

Still, a lead's a lead...

With her day's work basically done, Vina decides to wander for a bit. Small though it may be, knowing this town would likely make a difference for her in the near future. Besides, another lead might turn up if she just kept her eyes and ears open...

Meanwhile, a rather odd-looking individual is watching Vina from the shadows. And perhaps, if this individual didn't have far more pressing matters on his mind, he might be more willing to help this unfortunate individual...

Well, at least this one knew how to maintain some humanity. He would help her... after he retrieved that mask...
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:16 am

Javen smiles as he looked at the three around him. Well then, off to the beach! We can even get some rest there.

"Javen. Y-your room?" Anju asked with a hesitant tone.

"don't worry Anju, just unbook it and keep the cash."

"B-bu-"

"No arguing, little miss." he said as he walked out into the cool of the early morning. smiling as he waited for the rest to pile out. he then noticed the strange man with a pack of masks watching Vina.

Last edited by Javen on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:17 am

Caro stood at the entrance of Southern Swamp, taking it all in. Where would she start her search? Her brother could be anywhere... That accursed imp clearly worked fast, with the pace that he'd wreaked havoc in the swamp. Should she head into Clock Town?
    Caro looked over her shoulder at the massive walled-in town off in the distance. She'd never been into Clock Town before, and the thought of it made her uncomfortable. Despite constantly throwing her confidence in the face of others, Caro hated feeling... short.
    Begrudgingly she puffed up her shoulders, pulled her hood farther around her head, and scuttled off towards Clock Town. Hopefully someone there will know something about this havoc-wreaking imp.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 am

After downing her last bottle of red potion, Ipsa was able to stand and walk around. Though she thought it would be best to keep the bandages on for a while longer, just to make double sure that the wound would be covered. She walked over to Hirvi and extended a hand.

"I owe you my life Hirvi, thank you for helping me back here. I don't think I could have survived teh night. If there's anything you need, feel free to ask."
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:00 am

Hirvi looked about the shop for a bit before turning toward Ipsa. "I really don't think I need anything at the moment. I don't really like carrying much with me. To much gets in my way. As for a service, maybe someday I will need something. Until that day all I can say is stay alive and keep up your work here." Hirvi let loose another of her smirks and started heading to the door.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:49 am

Caro stopped in mid-step and bopped her forehead with her palm. What was she doing? Taking a deep breath, she cleared her head. There were still people back in the swamp.. people who might not have noticed the poison. What if they didn't notice it at all and stepped in it? Humans aren't light enough to hop from lily pad to lily pad...
    Spinning around, Caro re-entered the Swamp. "Stupid Scrub!" she cursed aloud, scuttling back to the potion shop as quick as her legs would carry her.
    In the minutes that she had left the swamp, the water had become an even brighter shade of purple. This was bad.. really bad. Finally she made it back to the potion shop. As she climbed the ladder, she could see that the door was slowly opening. "Wait!" she exclaimed, pushing past Hirvi and hopping up on the counter. "The swamp.. it's been.. it's.." Caro struggled to catch her breath.
    Ipsa Hashmat
    Ipsa Hashmat

Post  Ipsa Hashmat Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:57 am

The two witches nearly jumped to the ceiling as the scrub hopped on the shop counter and began making a fuss. Kotake fretted over a display of bottled potions that was in danger of tipping over while Kotake tried talking to Caro.

"Slow down, take a breath before you speak!" Ipsa tilted her head, wasn't this the scrub from before? It certainly had the same cloak, but what was she talking about? Something was wrong with the swamp?
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:15 am

Caro took a deep breath before coughing up a deku nut. Flustered, she shook her head and took another deep breath. "The swamp's been poisoned!" she exclaimed, jumping all about. "I'm sure it was that stupid imp!"

((Just a note, we've got a new rule- which I should have had to begin with. No completely OOC posts. I just deleted 2 pages worth of them xD It's fine if you post something OOC at the end of your RP post, but please don't post here specifically about that. Don't forget about the rest of the forum! <3 ))
    Hirvi _Karhu

Post  Hirvi _Karhu Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Hirvi stopped to watched and listened to Caro. a look came over her face. It was a combination of surprise and fury. "The swamp has been poisoned. What do you mean by that? Can that imp really do that? I am wanting to strangle him more and more." Hirvi looked about the shop at all in it. "What do you believe should be done? This is not my area, with magic and all, but this is going to far. If there are any ideas I will help if I can. I am hoping I might see that foul again too."
    Chetanzi
    Chetanzi

Post  Chetanzi Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Chet couldn't help but be surprised by Javen's continual generosity, but he kept this to himself. Unfortunately, he didn't take the time to notice anything out of the ordinary. To him, the square was just as it had been the day before.
    Javen
    Javen

Post  Javen Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:46 am

Javen took a deep breath in. The morning air in Clocktown was always heavy with moisture. As he breathed out he looked across the square and sighed. many of the people were starting to wake and the area was always over run with screaming, crying, playing, and fighting children.

"Come one everyone. No dawdling... We'll want to get out of here before the crowds get here. This way." He said as he started walking back through he arch towards the clock tower
    MakoZora
    MakoZora

Post  MakoZora Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:35 am

Mako looked around at the town, taking in the sights. "This town is quite beautiful," he observed.
    Vepo

Post  Vepo Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 am

Vepo quickly caught up ta Javen after thinking of the crowds. Vepo tried sounding sure of himself, "Hope we get out of here soon. I just can't wait ta see the water again." He let a weak smirk crack onto his face.
    Garo-Caro
    Garo-Caro
    Admin

Post  Garo-Caro Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Caro turned to Hirvi, shaking her head. "Hell if I know! My father should be looking into it now. I just.. I don't know what to do." Begrudgingly, Caro hopped down off the counter. "That imp took my brother," she said softly, her expression dull. "Unfortunately I can't stay and mess around with this... mess."
    Caro paced the floor, her mind buzzing. "Just.. don't step foot in that water. It's not safe."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:25 pm